Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Name Game....

I saw this on Deb's blog and it looked like fun.

What Janet Means

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are a seeker. You often find yourself restless - and you have a lot of questions about life.
You tend to travel often, to fairly random locations. You're most comfortable when you're far away from home.
You are quite passionate and easily tempted. Your impulses sometimes get you into trouble.


I was surprised by how accurate it seemed with the one huge exception towards the end....I do not like to be far from home at all! If you try this be sure to let me know what yours says.

And last but not least, Happy Birthday to the beautiful Gillian!!

5 comments:

  1. I always love these little quizes you find. I'm going to have to post this too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that little quiz...it was fun...but very contradictory too...I came out as very easy going and yet as a classic type"A".

    Hope you are having a lovely weekend...I need to make a mess and do some art, even if it is 9:30p m...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like Lila, I need to make a mess and get artsy....I told my daughter this morning that I had nothing to do since Christmas is over...I have plenty to do, it just isn't what I want to do.
    I will have to take this little test, we will see what it says.
    I promissed myself to start going through my STUFF and get rid of things that no longer fit into my world. I found this Journal....I had started it in 1999 and stopped in 2002 YIKES//so devoted!
    I hope this has found HB getting much better...Love Ya, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mine was the same kind of thing - mostly accurate, but with one big thing at the end that wasn't accurate at all. Weird!!

    I just wanted to let you know that I just gave you a "You Make My Day" award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girly!!! I am slow moving so far this year! HOPE HB is a lot better and they find out what caused that clot!!! I've got to RID OUT too!!!I'll seeeeeee if they have Cinda, it will probably be Cindy tho!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!