Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Awards and A Winner and More....

There's so much to write about today! First of all, thanks to everyone who commented about my Etsy shop. I hope to get more cards added today and then keep going with it. I also got some much-needed help from my daughter and changed the profile and the descriptions of the cards. She gave me some good ideas. Thanks, Molly!!

I also received a "You Make My Day" award from Debbi Baker.



Thanks, so much, Debbi! Isn't this award beautiful?!! Makes me think of someone...who could that be!! (I think her name might be judie!!) And don't forget to visit Debbi's blog when you have a chance.

Now here are the rules for the “You Make My Day” award....you are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about Blogland. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on.

As usual I'm on a tight schedule for computer time....still sharing with HB....so I'll think about the 10 recipients and list them tomorrow. There are only about 100 blogs that I'd like to give this award to!!

And now for the other business at hand. Last night was the final time to enter the giveaway for my drawing "Arpana, the Little Dancer"....I had 48 entries! I printed out all the names, put them into a tin and had HB pick one for me.



And the winner is NanaE.


This picture should be clickable so you can see the name.

Yay!! NanaE be sure to contact me with your mailing address so I can send Arpana on her way.

Ok, that just about sums it up for today. And don't forget to stop in at my photo blog to see my ABC Wednesday entry for this week.

9 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, have you ever been buzy!! LOVE YOUR etsy shop, congraddies!!!!
    congraddies for Nana and to you to for being such a generous sweetie for putting up one of your girls for a prize..
    yep, good post!! PEace, Kai xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Nana! You have won a beautiful drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I have to go look, Janet! At the etsy shop I mean. And I think you deserve the award and I love that there is a winner. Blogging is such fun even if we have to squeak out the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet! Lucky Nana! cute box too. I'm off to see your F photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, congrats on the award! Hugs***Renea

    ReplyDelete
  6. And lookie there,,you have already sold 2 of your beautiful cards. You go Girl!!! You have given me the courage to try to sell my necklaces on Etsy. Now I just have to figure out how to set it all up and make some more to sell.
    Can't wait to see more of your wonderful ACEOs. And lucky Nana!!!
    xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Off to see your Etsy!!!! Yayyyy!!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your ETSY shop! You should do well! It is reasonable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo congratulations on the Etsy shop - and the award (Debbi is such a sweet person).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!