Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Being Creative....A Little Bit!

So much has been happening here on this blog that I decided to move my ABC Wednesday over to my photo blog....makes more sense to me. So if you want to see my photos just go to the link at the right side of this blog.

I did this collage yesterday. I think it needs some words but I didn't have anything that seemed to fit. I'll keep looking for something to add.



I haven't been doing much collage work but this one just seemed to be calling to me. I may add some other bits and pieces to it but for now I'm just leaving it as is.

And isn't this interesting?? I just love graphs and pie charts. I know....weird! This is a chart showing where my blog visitors come from.....67% from the US but then look at some of the other countries!!



Fun and colorful and informative. I love it!!

Then Sue gave me an award.



I just love the little logo for this one. I'll have to say "right back at you" Sue! And I'll award this to all the bloggers and friends who read and comment on my blog because you all help spread the love! I know that's a bit of a cop-out but I would have too many people to give this to and you know I'm lazy about making all those links!! Afterall just look at how out-of-date my list of blogs is right now! I really need to update it but I never seem to have the time. One of these days I'll get to it and you'll all be surprised!! Plus I have mail that I need to photograph and put on here. I'll get that done tomorrow.

Let's all spread the love!!! It's the season!

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure your lovely collage needs words! Maybe something is French, Italian or Spanish...the Romance Languages. You will know if you come across it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of the collage. I do tend to mostly cooler colours BUT at this time of year when we were looking at 58 below with a wind chill last week it's kind of hard to find the warmth :D I had to chuckle when you spoke in your last post about your jammies and trying to keep warm. I have gotten so accustomed to layering that even my jammies tend to be layered.
    Thanks for your visits Janet. I'm looking forward to seeing your stamps someday ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the award! Girl..my list needs updating badddd.! I love your collage! I alwys have old books around me , so I can find words and ephemera for collages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the collages and congradulations on the award. I have to add that this award is very much deserved! Thank you for sharing with us!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, the collage: I love how the ruffles on the ribbon (lace?) on the bottom make the same pattern as the music notes.

    Where do people get blog counters, pie charts, streaming list of visitors, etc etc?

    I am taking the award (thanks) and putting it on my sidebar,

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your collage Janet. boy oh boy, it's nice to visit your blog and leave with a smile from all your happy, upbeat news..
    PEace, Kai xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the do a little Marie Antoinettish?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. enjoyed the colors of your collage and spreading the love.

    way to go for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet I adore the lady collage what is it in need of I will enjoy seeing what you feel you hve to add I like it as it is at this point but am sure you will know what it needs and I will love it even more........I see I am part of your pie chart and I am bright pink (smiles)

    Lee-ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, Romance~ Valentines~ Spring~ well almost, love the collage, it makes me want to do some ATCs but alas I still have kittens in the craft room, until the 18th then they are going north, maybe I should knit them some booties?
    BE BLESSED :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!