A few weeks ago I did a Friday Fill-in and then things got crazy and I forgot about them. But I finally remembered and here is mine for this week....
1. Coming home is the best thing about traveling. I like my creature comforts and like being in my own home, and to sleep in my own bed!
2. I love a good fire in the fireplace when I'm cold. And a nice cup of tea is always nice.
3. I often use markers and Micron pens when I create art.
4. I'm reading "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle right now; I am enjoying it....even though I'll probably have to read it a few more times to really grasp all that it says.
5. Religion is something I dislike talking about. Only because most people are trying to "convert" me or change my viewpoint.
6. When I visited Santa Fe I most looked forward to seeing lots of interesting art.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to painting a few more ACTs , tomorrow my plans include HB coming home and Sunday, I want to enjoy our Sunday morning waffles!
Here are a few more of my ATCs. I got them on the scanner a little crooked but you can still see them....
The one in the middle is "Not Your Typical Blue Haired Lady"....I haven't named the others yet. Do you think I need to add some words or are they ok as is?