Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday Fill-In....Something New for Me

I've been tagged to do a meme (I won't forget, Sherrie!!) but just couldn't think of any good answers so instead I'll do this new thing I've just learned about from Angela called Friday Fill-Ins.

1. Once I was the editor of my high school newspaper! What must they have been thinking to appoint me?!
2. I hate being sick. And I'm sure glad this bug has decided to leave me alone.
3. Today at work I....well, since I don't work, this one doesn't apply! And HB and I are going to be gone most of the day....more about that tomorrow.
4. What's all the fuss over celebrities all about? They're just people like every one else. They just have a different kind of job. Why don't the papparazzi follow teachers around? I think they're much more important than Paris, Lindsay, or Britney!!
5. If I make a mistake I would be so surprised!! Just kidding! I would 'fess up and apologize and try to fix it. If it's in some of my art, I usually just leave it, put it away, and go on to something else....which is why there are sooooo many unfinished projects around the studio!!
6. When I woke up this morning, I thought which cat is laying on my feet? Then I reached for my book and began reading for a few minutes.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to absolutely nothing, tomorrow my plans include doing a little shopping and Sunday, I want to avoid the Super Bowl, if possible! HB will watch it but I will try to hide out in the studio.

There now....don't I lead just the most exciting life?? I'll have some art for you tomorrow, for sure! It's just a busy day today.

14 comments:

  1. lol loved your initial answer to #5 ;-) Thanks for playing and good luck in your endeavor to avoid the superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with number 4. Enough, already. And it too plan to avoid the Super Bowl.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant, I, too, not it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun answers, Janet - I always enjoy reading your memes - and I'm not surprised you were editor - you're a great writer!
    I'll be hiding out on Sunday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,
    I'm with you on the super bowl thing!!

    I've been tagged too!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe not the most exciting life, Janet, but neither do teachers and they are important, too. More important than some little celeb who wants to go to hell-in-a-handbasket. Boy, is that an old saying.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet I'm with you on #4 and I love waking up to cats at my feet!
    purzzzzzzzzzzzzzz NG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your artwork is great. Loved your black and white doodles on flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I might do this one....
    We are ready to see the ground again, it's been awhile. I even planted blubs in a jar today so I would have Paper Whites in the house...I will share them on my blog when they are ready.
    I didn't have to see or hear the Super Bowl...Arney worked!
    I think you would be the perfect person for editor.
    Your Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to see your feeling better Janet. Yep, I like your plan, we'll have to live longer to get to do all the fun things we want to get to!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi. I love reading things like this. It tell us more about each other.

    Have a great week, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved reading your meme. You're such a great writer, that I'm not surprised you were the editor of your high school paper.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful blog you have here! - I've really enjoyed my visit.

    Congratulations on getting published in Artful Blogging!

    Stop by sometime if you get a chance.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!