Friday, February 15, 2008

Just a Little Bit of Art....

We had a hectic day as HB left this morning for AZ. He has gone to visit his daughter who is in the hospital right now. I stayed behind to take care of the cats and keep the home fires burning.

I managed to do a little bit of art last night. Ang, your picture is ready and in the mail....can't show that yet. The other thing I did was a little ATC....I haven't made one for months....almost forgot how!



The colors are a little dark on this but just imagine magenta and kind of a teal color.

11 comments:

  1. Just popping in to give you a big HI....and a hug Janet....XXXOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet,

    It's Beautiful...I just love it!!

    Big Hugs! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful as always!
    Happy Belated Valentine's Day!

    I hope HB's daughter is ok!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE IT! Tres chic! ..Geee, I hope all is well with the daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute shoe!
    Sending good wishes for HB's daughter. Hope all goes well~((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it, the colours everything, makes you want to get into that shoe and try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Love those colors together.

    Hope HB's daughter is alright..and his travels go safely and smoothly...

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, what a nice "best foot"

    Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I went to our nearest shoe store looking for this amazing shoe, I must tell you that there is no other in our town like it. It must be an original, just kidding Janet, This really fun!
    Do you ever sleep! I am a night person, alot of stuff comes out at night.
    Your nutty friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it....having a shoe fetish and all! This is very publishable!! A big acrylic...amazing work!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!