Thursday, February 21, 2008

While the Cat's Away....

Thanks to everyone for coming to my blog's party. And don't forget....if you haven't put your name in the hat for my little harem dancer it's not too late. Just make a comment on the post for the 19th and I'll add you.

********************************************

With HB (the cat in the title!) still out of town you would think I'd have a lot accomplished around here....but you would be wrong! I did start out in a cleaning frenzy but that didn't last too long!! Those darn paints and pens kept calling to me to come play. They just wouldn't shut up so I finally put away the vacuum and went up to the studio. But since it felt so lonely up there all by myself, I brought all my paints and things downstairs to the dining room and set up shop in there! One more mess to clean up before HB gets home!!

I've been drawing and painting up a storm! I'm back to making ATCs/ACEOs. I have about 20 of them in different stages of completion. Here are three that are finished....



I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop. What do you think??

17 comments:

  1. I love the one on the left because it reminds me of my best friend Penny. You should open an Etsy shope! Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're lovely, I like the one with the swirls the best. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are really special...I really like the one in the middle.
    I had my first soldering less this morning before Arney went to work...He is a good teacher. I was really having fun as we went through the steps.
    I did the Valentine ATC, but haven't really got back to it, but I will. I think they are so much fun to share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The answer to your last question on this post is a resounding....YES - DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    oh how I love your drawings!

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow look at the color in them, they are fantastic Janet. Of course you should open a shop....

    kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can always justify doing art over house work. Besides remember the saying "house work will make you ugly" can't have that. Hee Hee! Hugs***Renea

    ReplyDelete
  7. PS--Yes open a shop. But also look @ eCrater.com it is new via google. Renea

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had my way, I would have a place in every room to play ART. I think I will put that on my wish list.
    Go for it. Nothing ventured nothing gained.

    I doubt dh will notice that you didn't vac. Don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang, I forgot to tell you how much I like your ATCs. speciallee the middle one

    ReplyDelete
  10. By all means Janet you should open an Etsy shop - with your talent I don't think they will hang around too long.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definetly go for the shop. Your work is beautiful. I love how you use colors. You have a gift with them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colors your using Janet. excellent mix! glad to see your back in the swing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You should open a shop at Etsy or one at
    eCrater.com.

    I am looking into eCrater now, and so far, I like what I see...

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet,

    Just stopping by to say Happy Blog Birthday,,kind of late but you know what i have been going through. Thanks for all of your kind words and positive thoughts you have sent our way. I Love your ATCs and I would say definetly start a Etsy shop. I am going to open one when I get Mother well.
    Hope you keep having such fun!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES. Definitely YES.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. You should open an etsy shop, but I thought the rule was you can't sell ATC's but have to trade or give them away! I could be so wrong, but I think the shop is a fit for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Man I am loving your new bright colored girls...beauties they are!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!