Thursday, April 03, 2008

So Many Friends.....

Louise at The Pink Front Gate honored me with this award several days ago but I was unable to respond until now. I'm sorry it took me so long.



Thank you so much, Louise. I'm going to pass this on to Angela, Sheila, Beth, Betzie, and Gail....but actually I feel I should pass it on to each and every person who visits this blog because I feel that you are ALL friends. So if anyone would like to include themselves in this award please feel free to do so. I love you all....but I'm just too lazy to make all those links!!! Aren't I bad? And be sure to go visit Louise's blog....it's beautiful.

11 comments:

  1. WOW----Thank you, My first award, now if I just knew how to put it on my blog???? You may be getting a phone call. I've been reading your blog and went to comment and could not get it to "play nice" so glad I was able to comment today.
    Thank you again, dear friend.
    BE BLESSED :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet! I am sorry I did not tell you of my regrets about your accident due to my Uncle's death. Glad you are on the mend & hope you get better daily. I have enjoyed catching up on your posts. Thanks for your comment on my K is for post. Nothing has been working for me artwise expect photos so don't feel bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH,,thank you Janet! That is so sweet! And you are a very dear friend to me too!!!
    xoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your little dancer down below!
    Sandra Evertson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Janet. Hope all is well. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since I certainly regard you as a friend - sometimes like we really know each other - I'll accept the implied honour with thanks.

    Hope you're going to be getting crafty again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear your hand is better
    and I am pleased that you like your award.... I think this is a cute one....

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your back and that your hand is better.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this on Beth's -- very cool. She's a wonderful person to be a friend and a good friend to me, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations. You are very deserving of this award.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!