Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Lazy Saturday Morning....

I put some new drawings on my art blog last night....one is a bit "odd" but I hope you'll take a peek and let me know what you think.

Today I'm working in the studio....doing some projects that need to be finished up. I'll give you a peek at them later. And I'll also show you the studio after I've worked in it for a few weeks. So far it's working for me and I'm keeping it fairly clean!

Sorry there's not anything to show you (except for the pictures on my other blog.) Still nothing new to report on D. We're all hoping for the best.

5 comments:

  1. Janet is seems like all I am doing is walking around and not focusing on anything. Too much to handle with one of our "Fristers" suffering and now your daughters D..in medical care...sigh I just don't know. Know that I hold him in my prayers and your daughter too that she has the courage to get through this emotionally.
    It's time to rally around the Glitter and hold tight. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drawings on your art blog are fabulous! :-)

    Sorry I've not been around to visit lately...been recovering from a horrible cold, and had visitors, etc. Sorry to find out about D. - and the emotional rollercoaster your daughter is riding. My heart and prayers go out to D. and to you all. *hugs*

    Thank you for peeking in on me now and then...You're always so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about D and know Molly must be very upset. I will keep him in my thoughts.

    Sending lots of love to you my friend.

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha Janet,
    I just wanted to bid you peace and contentment on this memorial day.
    PEace, Kai xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet I love those drawings, I am amazed I love black and white, nothing odd about any of them

    lee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!