Sunday, June 08, 2008

Quiet Sunday Morning....

HB is back home for the weekend and that means I haven't had a lot of time to post anything here. So I'm giving you one of those quiz thingies again....(not sure why it's leaving so much space and I can't fix it)....









You Should Live in the Country




You are laid back, calm, and good at entertaining yourself.

You don't need an expensive big city to keep you busy.

You'll take the peaceful life over the stressful life any day of the week.






I think this one is pretty close to being me, especially in view of my recent post about entertaining myself! I would love to live in the country and have a very quiet, peaceful life....and lots of time for art.

Speaking of art, I just uploaded several things over on my art blog. If you have time, go take a peek. Now I'm off to make Sunday morning waffles, and the weather is nice enough that we'll eat out on the patio. I hope wherever you are that you're enjoying nice weather and a fun day.

Hugs,

13 comments:

  1. We are almost always the same! Country for me too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Country girl here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Small town girl here...and I do live in a small town...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Country, in the middle of 12 acres of woods, country. So country I can garden in my nightie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Janet!!! Popping in to say hello!
    HOp eyou are well. I will take your quiz thingie but here is my prediction. City.
    I'll be back wiht my answer....xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a SMALL CITY gal!
    Funny, but that is exactly where I live!!!
    xoxo Great quiz, I'll pop in later in the week...I'm budgeting my blog time so that I can actually get things done in my life. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm supposed to live in the country too! :~)

    Hugs! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already know...I should live in Paris! ha ha! I a mglad hb is back and hope ya'll are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm supposed to live in a small city....which I do! Fun test! My library in this small city has the two books you mentioned in the earlier post and I have reserved them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I should move back to the county.
    That is where I belong, but that
    is not where I am at. I live in town.

    God Bless You and Yours
    and Your Creative Life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Small town girl, but I always knew this. It is nice to go down town and know the shop keepers or go to a small cafe and they know what you like. Just a redneck as someone said about Idaho. You can always tell when a person doesn't know a place. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Took the test, states I should live in the country. I live in a medium sized city. Lately hubby & I have been talking about moving, we would like some acreage, barn, maybe near some water. Tired of the hussle bussle. I could stay home & do art everyday & be very content. Hugs***Renea

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should live in the country too, Janet. Oh well. I still have a pulse so it's still a possibility.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!