Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Quiz Thingies and Art....

You all know how I love doing those blog quiz thingies!! The other day DebR had a couple on her blog and I took them, too. Here are my results....



Your Ice Cream Personality:



You like to think of yourself as a fairly modest person. And it's true that you don't talk yourself up... but you're also pretty happy with who you are.

You have a wild reputation, but you're not as wild as you seem. You take risks, but only measured risks.

You are a somewhat open minded person, but deep down you're fairly conservative. You don't like trying new things very much. And if you do find something new you like, you stick with it.

You are a natural multitasker. You feel alive when you're doing more than one thing at a time.

You can be a bit dramatic and over the top sometimes. You are bold in every way




Some of this sounds like me and some of it doesn't....but that's usually how these turn out.




Your Gemstone Says...



You are stable, strong, and full of life. You are an inspiring person.

People turn to you first for leadership and advice.

You are able to gently help people get to where they need to be.

And while you aren't afraid to lead when necessary, you are never heartless or bossy.

********************************************

Now for some art! I took an ACEO that I had done awhile back and wasn't happy with....here is the original



She looks ok but her tassel is just way too weird! I cut out the person and then glued it to some pretty paper as a background and added a couple of pieces of fiber and here's the re-done version....



Can you tell I'm feeling uninspired?! I'm going back and looking at all my old stuff and trying to fix some of the things I don't like. I think part of it is because I'm signed up for Kira's art journal workshop and I'm terrified that I won't be able to do it! Art journaling just fascinates me and I just can't seem to do it. But since it scares me a little I figure I'll keep trying it and maybe one day I'll actually "get" it.

I also colored in one of my little drawings from a couple of days ago....she's my Flower Baby!



I may put her on some cards. I found a place and ordered just a couple of cards to see how they turn out....if they're ok then I'll have some cards to put in my etsy shop.

5 comments:

  1. I love how you have altered the aceo card and just how cute is the flower baby card---very cute indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just a bunch more joy for me to look at! Great job!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. she makes me smile..
    she looks like a happy flower child..

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower baby rocks! Great to see you being creative again. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also love how you altered the ACEO, Janet. Your Flower Baby is delightful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!