Followers

Monday, November 03, 2008

I'm Just Rambling!

Trying to blog without a camera is just no fun! And I haven't had much time to shop for one. My son was supposed to be here yesterday but he had to postpone his trip by one week....so he will arrive on the 9th instead. He wasn't able to get all his work finished by the 2nd and he didn't want to leave it for someone else. You'd think I'd be all ready for him since I had originally planned for the 2nd but nooooo!

I'm still cleaning out closets and making room for his clothes and things. I bought some of those Space Bags and I'm giving them a try. I have so many clothes that are kept for sentimental reasons only, so maybe that will be a good way to store them. I really don't know why I keep them but I do!

Art has taken a back seat for the past couple of weeks. I fell down on the October challenge of drawing something every day. I think I made it through the 28th although some of them haven't been posted yet.

I'm going in six different directions once again....that seems to be my normal way of doing things! So forgive me if I'm rambling!

For lack of any photos I'll give you this quiz thingie I saw on Kathy's blog. I don't think this one sounds very much like me but it's about chocolate so I couldn't resist!!





What Your Taste in Chocolate Says About You



You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.

Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.

You are often the first to try something new.



You are emotionally expressive and sensitive.

You're effected by everything around you.

Your friends appreciate your open heart, but they are afraid of hurting your feelings.



You love the feeling of accomplishment. You enjoy doing what's important.

You feel lost when you have to do frivolous tasks or hang out with shallow people.



That's it for today. I hope everyone had a fun weekend.

14 comments:

  1. That's good that you have another week to get things sorted. But I know you're disappointed. Time will fly, I'm sure! I have to start thinking about getting my house in order for my brother's arrival at Thanksgiving!! eeeek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know what you mean about going in so many directions girl. I appreciated your response to my question about the camera. I am still looking. I keep meaning to do some research about them in the evening after work but I forget and start doing something else. Oh well, Life is good huh...? that we have so much to keep us busy and content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha Miss Janet,
    I'm glad to see you didn't get too *spooked* by halloween!!
    I've been doing my usual house rounds. I always get amazed by what hides and multiplies in my closets.
    Like socks disappear in the dryer..
    Craft supplies multiply in closets..lol.
    That's why we constantly have to clean the stuff out.. :)
    Little and often!
    peace, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you're so excited about your son coming; I would be threilled too, but stop cleaning for just a moment and come over to our blog for a bit. We're doing a dance of faith over here. Join in!

    Happy Hope Day!
    Love,
    Alberta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those space bags. We don't have enough closets so we use them for out of season clothes and comforters.

    Here's what my chocolate oracle said.

    "You are sweet, mellow, and easily satisfied.
    You don't like anything too intense and dramatic.
    Deep down, you're a kid at heart... and you're nostalgic for the past.

    You are lively, goofy, and a total blast.
    You're incredibly happy, and you always are lifting spirits.

    You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.
    You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone."

    It's actually pretty accurate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ended up with one that actually comes really close:
    You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
    Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
    You are often the first to try something new.

    You are energetic and quick to act.
    You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes.
    While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.

    You love being by yourself and thinking. Developing your own theories and ideas is fun.
    You feel lost when you're forced to be social. Being with other people can be lonely for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure hope you are able to get your camera before your son gets there next week. At least you have another week to clean. My friend from NY is coming down the week before Thanksgiving so I will be doing alot of cleaning and organizing too.
    xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe you were supposed to have this extra time. I do everything by the seat of my pants. Then I don't know where to start.
    I took my living room apart yesterday...nerves energy. I will be so glad when the election is over. No telling what I will do today. We already voted last week.
    It is cold and rainy today.
    It is dark out because the clouds are so dark.
    I sold over 300 dollars at Bazaar.
    I just made charms, they sold at 10.00 each. It was fun.
    I am rambling too....Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I'm a sophisticate too, and it must be the first time, at least in chocolate.

    I love my Nikon as it can be a point and shoot or you can do more. Some days I want to just point and shoot and some days I'm more adventureous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, I'm a sophisticate too, and it must be the first time, at least in chocolate.

    I love my Nikon as it can be a point and shoot or you can do more. Some days I want to just point and shoot and some days I'm more adventureous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A blog with no camera -- that sounds grim! Hopefully soon!

    Let me know how those space bags go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think that I'd go berserk if I didn't have a camera ... I've been given two "upgrades" since Don and I married, but have kept the other ones, too. :)

    I love the little black kitty you got from the swap - very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Janet, I've been visiting and not always commenting, but I have been meaning to tell you that your new picture is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are sophisticated, modern, and high class.
    Your taste is refined, but you are not picky.
    You are often the first to try something new.

    You are energetic and quick to act.
    FUN! My chocolat says:

    You are open minded, and you easily adopt new social causes.
    While your heart is in the right place, you often can't follow through with your dreams.

    You love being around people. Friendships are important to you.
    You feel lost when you're by yourself... so you tend to avoid being alone.

    HOWEVER I do not feel lost when I'm alone. Especially when I have chocolate to keep me company.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!