Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm So Lucky....

I consider myself one of the luckiest people in Blogland!! So many wonderful, creative people visit my blog, leave comments and encourage me in my art. It makes me feel so good....but then when I receive an award it's just extra special.

Yesterday I was lucky enough to receive two awards from the fantastic Alberta and Ava over at Amusing Muses. Their art is so impressive, so creative, and so unique that to be recognized by them is really a treat for me. Thank you for the awards!!



I love the colors of this award! It's so girly!! Pink and green always look great together. You should stop over to see the pink and green art at Amusing Muses right now. It's gorgeous!





Don't you love the little butterflies?

You know I'm extra busy right now with my son so I'm going to take the easy way out and hope no one is offended....I'm passing these awards on to everyone who visits here. Feel free to put the awards on your blog and enjoy them. I think you all deserve recognition for your creativeness....and for hanging in there with me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

10 comments:

  1. Have a great Thanksgiving visiting with son while he's here. Congrats on the awards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it IS most deserving! Congratulations! And have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly do deserve those awards and you always inspire me. I snagged the pink and green one too. Thanks for sharing Janet and have a great Thanksgiving!
    xoxoxoxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Janet !! I'm so happy for you. Your art is so fun - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just dropped by and found you giving away prizes! That was a bonus (and a good idea as I find awarding prizes fun but sometimes very time-consuming). I hope you have a lovely time with your son. do tell him I would love to visit Alaska if it weren't so very far from South Africa. I really enjoyed reading about all the bold things you have done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You do deserve every award you get here, Janet. Your art is inspiring so beautiful it is.
    Keep enjoying your son! :o)

    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Lavender:
    Congrats & Aloha from Hawaii.
    signed, Lilac ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the awards, Janet! And I'm a day late -but hope you had a great Thanksgiving with your son and other loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you had a lovely Thanksgiving with your son there. And congratulations on receiving these awards....of course, you have a wonderul blog so it's well deserved. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!