Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm Still Here!



Hi everyone....I've missed you all over the past days but I've been having lots of fun visiting with my son. I know many of you have wanted to see photos of him but I'm sorry to say he isn't thrilled about having his picture on the internet. He's a very private person (remember he lives in a small town in Alaska!) and just doesn't feel comfortable with the thought of being on my blog....so I'll not be posting any photos of him.

I can tell you that we have talked almost non-stop since he arrived! He has tons of interesting stories about his town and some of the things that happen there. He's a great storyteller and I keep telling him he should write a book about his experiences.

We're getting ready for Thanksgiving....I think there will be about 15 people at the house. It will be fun....especially since HB does most of the cooking!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Eat, enjoy your friends and families and I'll have more in a few days. My son is going home with my daughter for a few days so I'll be able to catch up on the blogs. See you then....

10 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to hear that everythig is doing fine with you and your family, what a joy to have your son with you!! Hope you have a beautiful Thanksgiving day among the ones you love!
    Kisses from Nydia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet, I know your so enjoying having your son there and catching up on every thing. I bet he has loved being with his Mom too.
    I hope you have a Great Thanksgiving too!!!
    xoxoxoxoxoxooxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great thanksgiving - and enjoy your time with your son. We'll all be here when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you have a great thanksgiving with your family and friends......I know you will have nice weather.....how does your son like the weather compared to Alaska.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so very glad your son will be there for Thanksgiving -- I'm sure you're having a grand time catching up!

    Take care! And have a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!