This blogging without camera (BWOC) stuff is tough. A couple of days ago Janet had an interesting meme on her blog. I thought it would be fun to try it so here's mine....
If you want to play, you just leave a comment on this post and ask for a letter. Then you list 10 things you love that start with that letter.
I emailed Janet (the other one....not myself!) and asked for a letter. Mine is "S"....
1. Sand at the beach....or anywhere else. I've always liked playing in sand. My dad made me a sandbox when I was a kid and I spent many hours playing there.
2. Sunshine. We have a lot of that here and if it weren't for the heat in the summer it would be perfect. I like lots of sunshine and blue skies.
3. Salmon. Yum!! I think I could eat salmon every day....and it's good for you.
4. Sketchbooks....I have several.
5. Being Silly!! I can still act silly and crazy at times....it's fun!!
6. Sumptuous....I just like the sound of that word.
7. Sweaters and sweatshirts....it's what I wear when it's chilly. I much prefer winter clothes to summer ones. There's just something so nice about a soft, snuggly sweater.
8. Stories, as in reading them, not telling them. I'm no good at telling stories but I love to read, and a good story is always what I'm looking for in a book.
9. Stars....the kind in the sky at night, not the kind in Hollywood!
10. Synchronicity....when it happens it seems magical.
And just for good measure, I decided to include one thing I don't like that begins with the letter"S"....can you guess what it might be?? You're right! My all-time least favorite thing....snakes.