Sunday, December 14, 2008

In My Mailbox....

Lately my mailbox has been loaded with cards from everywhere....



so to all my blogger friends I say Thank You! I love getting cards at Christmastime and most especially I love getting cards from all of you.

I also had a little surprise in my mail from Vallen. She always sends the cutest gifts plus she had it packaged in such a beautiful way that I didn't want to open it....but I did!! Here's what she sent me....



I just love the sheet music as wrapper (I put it back like it was before I opened it so you could see) and inside was the fuzzy crocheted wreath pin. It's so cute and I LOVE it!! Thank you, Vallen.

8 comments:

  1. Oh how nice! I think I want to learn to crochet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat way of packaging such a cute and fluffy gift! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve to be showered with mailmy friend! What a beeautiful gift from Vallen!

    Sending you much love for the festive season Janet.

    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet gift, and such a creative way to package it. Very nice!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at you!!!!all that wonderful mail! I love the wrapping with music also...food for thought.
    I haven't sent out cards, I just can't seem to get there.
    Have a Merry Christmas, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!
    Thank you too, btw! I haven't gotten my act together yet - but I better get it together soon - Christmas is almost here.
    Hope you're having a good day - they closed the pass for awhile today - did you get snow?
    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet is this...I love the paper she wrapped it in as well..how fun! Your blogs are full of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!