Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a Banner Day!!

Here it is almost a week since I've posted again. Time really is flying by right now. My son has now been here for one month and it seems like about a week! We're still yakking hours at a time.

On another subject, I recently particpated in a Christmas banner swap with some of the GPS (Glitter Power Sisters.) I received my banner last week but didn't get it posted until now. I know....I'm bad! Here are a couple of photos of the banner I received from Ninnie....



I hung it over the fireplace but I'll move it when we build a fire....just in case!



I scanned the banner so you could get a closer look. Isn't it so Christmas-y looking? I just love it. Thanks, Ninnie. This will be part of my Christmas traditions from now on.

********************************************

I also finished another 9" x 12" zentangle-ish drawing....



I haven't named this one yet but I like it. It's a bit different from some of my others since it's mostly straight lines.

6 comments:

  1. A banner day in more ways than one! What a cute play on words. I enjoyed it all. You are definitely a champ at the black on white thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banner. Love the straight lines too. And your Christmas card! Just love everything about you! Merry merry! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell mz. Janet! Don't ya just love Ninnie's artwork...I have gotten a few things from her and I adore them all! once again..your tangles are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a neat banner! It fits so well where you put it too.
    Love your zentagles Janet!!!! Just awesome.
    AND I loved the card you sent me!!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!!
    Hugs and have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked it. It was the first one I have ever done. But it will not be my last. Love Hugs Blessings and Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your banner is fabulous and I love your fireplace screen! Merry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!