Friday, January 09, 2009

I Have Been Creating Every Day!!....

I haven't been posting many of my CED creations....mostly because I just forget to do it! I still feel as if I don't have enough hours in the day to do everything I want and I'm sure that won't change much even when my son goes home! I'm not a good time manager, I guess.

Here is my first drawing of the new year, done on January 1st....



I like playing with faces and hair and making them look different.

This next one was done on the 2nd and I didn't finish it because I decided I didn't like the way her dress was turning out. Maybe I'll draw her again and do the dress in a different way....



You probably can't see it because it's just a light pencil sketch but she is looking down at the earth. I like her hair and her wings but that's about it! She needs a lot of work!!

I've also started another graph paper design but didn't get too far with it last night. So now you know I have really been doing something each day. I'll get caught up with posting the pictures in a few days.

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I really like her dress ... the bottom of the skirt reminds me of constellations. Keep creating ... it keeps us present.

    You've inspired me to create something tonight! - Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet angels seems to be looking down on me latley..I think she is beautiful..keep going.. she's lovely!
    hugs aNNa

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're getting REALLY good at this Janet!!
    I love 'um!
    PEace, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, you've been busy. I like everything you do and can't find fault with anything. You know you are talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krissie from Winterwood11:45 PM

    OOOOOh Janet - I LOVE the spiral hair the girls got...that is fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!