Followers

Monday, January 05, 2009

Ta - Daaaa!

Better late than never....that's my motto! I finally gave up and just hooked up my new camera to my old computer and downloaded the pictures that way. I could download them to my new laptop but I didn't like the photo editing programs available to me. I'm spoiled by using an old Kodak Easy Share program that has one selection just for sizing photos for the web. Easy and no thinking about the size....just select "best for the web" and that's it.

So these are waaaay late but I'm still gonna share!



These are some beautiful flowers my cousin and her husband sent to us on Christmas Eve....and this photo was just taken yesterday!! They still look gorgeous! Thank you Mary Anne and Bill! We're still enjoying them.

Now I'm going back a little bit to Thanksgiving! This picture was on HB's camera and I just got it downloaded so bear with me. This will show you just one end of the table....



Now on to Christmas....this is me getting my new laptop early....



Here's LuLu keeping a sharp eye out for Santa!



She's checking out the presents to see which ones are for her!



Santa was good to us this year....



Me in my typical state....with my mouth open!!



We had a lot of fun on Christmas morning and I'm sorry to do this so late and subject you to all my corny photos but I wanted to put at least a few on my blog so I can remember them.

And last, here's a shot out the back of HB's son's house in Michigan. Brrr! It looks cold!



Ok, now that I've finally figured out my camera and how to get the pictures sized and on the computer....look out! I'll be snapping pictures of everything for awhile.

********************************************
I had planned to do a weekly post on Sunday to talk about what I had done for CED 2009 but I didn't get it done yesterday. So maybe I'll just wait until next week and start then. I'll include last week's things in there, too. I've been posting some of my ATCs on Artopia but I'll do an "official" weekly post to discuss how I was creative every day.

14 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the camera, the puter and figuring it out including the giggly fact the the old puter is where to do your photos. Too funny.

    You'll love having a lap top. I sure do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how great thanks for sharing! i love these little insights into peoples worlds!

    and i just love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you, getting a new laptop. It's great to see your family photos - and I especially love the one of your cat looking out of the window. x
    (By the way - have you noticed that the word verification widget often has proper words these days? The one I'm just about to enter here is 'fluebore'. LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice pictures, Janet. Some of them feel to me as if I was there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. I LOVE your hair!

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos, I don't care if they're late....I still have the spirit these photos let me hang on a little longer!! Thanks for sharing...so happy for you with everything you need to continue on!
    Happy New year to you again!!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these photos, I don't care if they're late....I still have the spirit these photos let me hang on a little longer!! Thanks for sharing...so happy for you with everything you need to continue on!
    Happy New year to you again!!

    Hugs Sherrie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet thank you for sharing all these
    home for the holidays photos with us! No stopping you now kiddo! hugs NG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you, so cute and excited....I love your pictures. I think your Santa loves you very much. Arney and I did not exchange gifts this year. We decided to let our money stay under the mattress this year. But we bought for our kids and Grandkids.
    Happy everyday, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos - it's always good to be able to look back at these happy family times. Hope LuLu was happy with what Santa brought her:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Better late than never Janet.
    Santa spoiled you..!
    Nice to have a camera, now we can look forward to more piccies..!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on getting your camera and computer all sorted....I thoroughly enjoyed the pics. Lucky you getting a laptop. Btw, I LOVE your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are wonderful -- your pretty tree, wonderful kitty and great presents! What a grand time you shared with us -- it's fun to step into your world!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!