Followers

Monday, February 23, 2009

Monday Morning After....and the Winner

Yawn!!!! Sorry I'm so late this morning....I slept in because I was up so late going to all the parties after the awards. I drank way too much champagne and danced into the wee hours of the morning. Those shoes killed my feet but they sure looked good! I had a fabulous time and saw tons of stars. Johnny kept me out way past my bedtime but it was worth it!

Now down to business. Today is the day I announce the winner of my blog anniversary giveaway. I used random.org again and....drum roll, please....here is the sequence it picked....



So Snap you're my winner! Congratulations to you....and thanks to everyone for entering my giveaway. I wish I could give each one of you the subscription but sadly my finances won't allow that!
********************************************

Here's my drawing for the day....



Hope you all have a great Monday!!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful drawing and congratulations to Snap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was reading about the awards...now did you take the red carpet entrance or sneak in through the loading dock in back?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yipppeeee! YeeeeeHaaaaawwww! I'm doing the happy dragon dance! Thanks so much, Janet. I'll enjoy Cloth, Paper, Scissors.

    Glad you enjoyed the awards!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS...

    I know ...no tagging,but I did *talk* about you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to stay up and look for you and Johnny at the awards but I couldn't even stay awake past 9:30! I'm glad you had a good time. ;)

    Love the drawing! Those big dark eyes remind me of some art that was popular back in the 60's and 70's... now I've aged myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to SNAP!!!
    Janet, you have to come play over at my house today....come see what's up and I hope you'll join in! I need company!!! xo
    Glad you had fun last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't that fun. I think it was one of the better Oscar shows I have seen.
    As for that Johnny, that's why he stood me up..!
    hugs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! This was win win
    We all win because we get to read your blog...congrats to Snap as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the drawing, you have a way... and I would have chosen the bad boy from lost...he gets me going. Love that you put a screen door on your studio what a good soloution....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Janet, they kicked me off the red carpet, it was awful. I am so glad you had a great time.you looked lovely!
    I love the new lady, she is really outstanding.
    And congrats to Snap...
    I have a right eye infection, could not get my Doctor today. I woke and could only open the one eye...just one of those momments. But with a little warm water all seemed okay. But I need meds.
    Hope you are having a wonderful week. If I am gone for awhile, you know my left eye went too. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now, THAT's the way to enjoy the Oscars! Although I'm headed to YouTube to download His Hughness.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner! You mentioned a book on pincushions..I hadn't thought about that! Now I need to be on the look out for one to get some more ideas! Thanks for your sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. At least you got up! So many hadn't been to bed yet! Good for you Janet and to winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!