Thursday, April 02, 2009

Answering a Question

This is just a quick post to answer a question. Several people have asked what I used to carve the stamps I showed yesterday. Here is a link to what I used: Stampeaz
It's fairly easy to cut if you have some carving tools....mostly I used a small gouge-type tool and an exacto knife. You can also make small stamps using those pink erasers that kids always have, and wine bottle corks do small stamps, too.

If you do a google search for "carving stamps" you will find all kinds of information.

I'm busy in the studio today so that's all I have right now. More tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the scoop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your stamps below - so cool! Thanks for sharing the what and where - I've carved erasers and lino before, I'd like to try the stampeaz, sometime too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!