Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm Stickin' With It!!

I couldn't stop myself! I bought more spray paint! Four new cans await me in yummy colors - pink, blue, green and aqua. I can't wait to try them out but I won't have any time until later today and if it's going to be windy here it usually happens in the afternoon.

Doing a daily page in my art journals has been continuing although I have been so busy showing you my stencil stuff that I've neglected showing my pages. I'll catch up a little today.

April 9


April 10

This one is clickable if you want to read it. And there's a bit of stenciling on the side! I think it might sneak in quite a lot from now on.

April 11


April 12


Doing these pages each day is becoming a part of my daily routine. They say that if you do something for a month it becomes a habit and I guess this is my new habit. At least it isn't fattening! Well, except for the part about sitting on my butt while I'm creating!

11 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you! Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably get tired of hearing the same thing from me every time I comment, BUT, as usual, it all looks amazing!!!! I just love your journal pages. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed …
    Great work, great habit…

    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your journal pages...as usual.
    But I was disturbed by what you wrote about being invisible.

    Don't let anyone make you feel that way. You are a strong, beautiful woman who has so much to offer. You are talented and wise. If anything, you should be feeling special, not invisible.

    Please, please don't give anyone the power to make you feel invisible.

    Hugs
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stick with it girl... we're here to hold you accountable. Beautiful work as always.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice habit. They are all wonderful! Just beware of those fumes! Does the hub find you you dancing around the house when he arrives home? tehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't think it was possible that you could get any better but I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh, you had me at Aqua paint..lol..
    peace, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am starting to journal. I was so impressed with your page about invisible. Some days I feel exactly like that. It was as if you were peking into my brain. Oh dear!!!!! Keep up the great art my dear and you are not invisible in my eyes. Not at all. Sharon
    PS can you believe this it snowed here today..... EEEk :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful journal pages, Janet!

    I have those invisible days too ~ :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet,
    I read your entry about feeling invisible, and I must admit that these feelings seem to happen to us because of perceptions and expectations. We seem to be bombarded with images and messages. Everyone is vying for space out in front.
    I could go on, but I think the best way to overcome some of this is to develop community and support and cheer one another on.
    I love your images and the way that you challenge yourself. That is so admirable. Keep doing these amazing journal pages and beautiful stencil pages. You have an inspired touch.
    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!