Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy Fourth of July!!!!


photo from blogs.menupages.com

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!

I hope you're all enjoying a cookout, or a picnic, or some other outdoor activity. Have fun. Here's my journal page for today....not Fourth of July themed.

July 4:


This was a fun page to do....brought back lots of memories. This trip was from our hometown in Decatur, IL to my aunt's house near Mullinville, KS. It was a family reunion of my dad's side of the family. It was the first time my kids met most of these relatives and some of them made a lasting impression! There were a lot of firsts on this trip....some good, some bad but it was a trip I will always remember.

12 comments:

  1. We are humid again! And hot or too cool. Lots of rain around and looks like we'll get some tonight too. Hope you have a wonderful 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th Janet!! Road Trips are FUN! and reunions are too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page. Happy 4th Love Hugs and Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th! Road trip! YeeeHaaaw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 4th Janet!!!
    Always love visiting and seeing what you are making!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay! Happy 4th, Janet!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th of July, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, dear Janet!

    I hope you are enjoying your weekend! When you have a moment, please stop by my blog to pick up a very special award. No obligation, it just acknowledges how special you and your blog are to me.

    Hugs,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page Janet! Cute picture of the kids. I hope you had a great July 4th.
    xoxoxoxooxxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love road trips and family, it doesn't get much better than that. So CUTE! Love this page for about a Bazillian reasons.
    Hugs, Mary
    I had been writing to you on the wrong address, I don't know why????
    Happy day after the 4th, we were old and boring, stayed home. But I did make potato salad, yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just discovered your blog. Great header and artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved the Road Trip art page..And, going on family trips are memorable and good for us....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!