Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Signed Up Again....

I hope if you haven't already, you'll read my previous post....you can't miss it....it's entitled "Please Read This." You never know when you'll need the help of all of us here in Blogland.
*********************************************

As you know I've been doing Kelly Kilmer's A Prompt a Day journal class this month. I've had such a good time that I've signed up to do it again in August! I also have another class beginning next month so I'll be a busy gal. I'm not even going to tell you all how behind I am in visiting blogs....I'm sure you already know! And I'm not going to keep apologizing for it. I only have so many hours each day and so much energy when it's hot so please bear with me. You know I love you and I'll be by to visit when I can.

With that said (for the quadruple zillionist time!) here is my page for today. This one was fun to do. I like doing "happy" pages rather than sad ones.

July 28:


********************************************
Also I have received some goodies in the mail but I haven't had time to take any photos yet. All I can say is THANK YOU Beth and Kai....you made my day!!!

11 comments:

  1. And YOU made my day, Janet!!! Thanks so much for sending a REAL MAIL card, handmade by YOU... I love it and love knowing that you were thinking of me. I like the new look of your blog and am quite intrigued by your Kelly Kilmer class. Hmmmmmm.... Big warm hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bigger studio ... how about a studio!!!!!! Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just signed up for the August class. Your page looks great; I hope I can learn to play with pages like this.

    Your new look and blog name are terrific. And thankyou, I'd just love a cup of tea and freshly baked cookie! Your new look is very modern looking but friendly. I love it. Oh dear, mine looks so ordinary to me now.

    I really do know about visiting blogs. I have so many I haven't been to in a while. It's so hard to get the art done while I am busy visiting everyone and I sooo want to do both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy, busy girl! And that's a good thing. Don't worry about visiting blogs. We visit you because you're so interesting and fun and inspiring! You are always so great about answering comments. I suck at that part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes... a bigger studio! Mine is teeny. I hope you're well, Janet. Always fun to come here and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so busy..Another class.
    Take care and drop by and visit when you can.
    Katelen

    ReplyDelete
  7. That certainly is a happy-feeling journal page, Janet....lovely!

    Thanks for making my day too! I love my handmade card from you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Janet!
    That's adorable. Don't we all wish for a studio...or even more space anywhere we can get it?
    Stay cool if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to ask you about Kelly's journal class...you must like it, you signed up again. I was thinking about that class but my principal called from the school where I used to teach and he wanted me to teach for a teacher on maternity leave. I told him yesterday that I would do it...so I probably will be too tired to do art or much of anything else until I get "aclimated" again...lol
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the "need for a bigger studio" page!! So cute...Your imagination, Janet, is priceless. How on Earth do you come up with all these ideas!!
    I need a studio, too....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet, Don't apologize, ever!!! I'm glad you are so busy. Not working, I don't have ENOUGH to do. I'd rather be you. I'd rather be busy. I hope that it is cooler for you. It is only supposed to be 63 today in Bismarck. Some places may not hit 60. Where did summer go?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!