Followers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Not My Favorite....

This will be another quickie! I've got tons of things to get done today and I want to do them before the really killer heat....so I'll just post my page for the day. This one was a real downer to do and not one of my favorites. There's so much to be said about this subject and so little room to do it on a single page. I didn't do too good.

July 27:

I hope no one reading this has ever experienced this. It's just too terrible for words.

Sorry to leave you on such a sad subject on a Monday morning! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are and that it isn't too hot.

6 comments:

  1. OH, that is a sad subject. That use to be my worse fear when my children were little. I use to have horrible nightmares of them missing. I can't imagine how the parents deal with that at all.
    Our weather is warmer today but some seriously heavy rain will be starting tomorrow night. Maybe even flooding. We sure have had the rain this year. I am sending cooling thoughts your way. Stay cool, Sweet Janet! Glad you liked the Dragonfly!
    xoxoxooxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Janet, its a terrible world in which these things happen. I love your journal pages
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can be horrible. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Unfortunately this is a worry for all parents these days, no matter where they live. I spent almost the entire morning looking at Mary Ann's blog...I had never been there before...now I want to take her class. Hugs*
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet
    I think sometimes the best art comes from a place of sadness and pain. Your piece is wonderful. Sad maybe, but true. I agree with you completely on the subject of missing children. I will never understand the hate that must be in some people's hearts. I wish cruelty to children and animals would just not exist in our world :(
    Have a good week,
    Darla

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is a page from todays' news, my friend..Sad, but done so very tastefully...As always, a pleasure to peruse your art gallery..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!