Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Philanthropist and Engelbert Humperdinck!!!

You know I don't watch a lot of TV and I seldom comment unless it's about "Lost" but recently I've been watching a program that I think is pretty interesting. It isn't perfect but I like the premise. It's called The Philanthropist and is on NBC. If you haven't seen it maybe give it a try. You can also watch it here. I like it because they bring many of the world's problems to the forefront and the website offers suggestions about how each of us can get involved and help make a difference.
********************************************

And now I'm here to show you my latest couple of pages....the one from yesterday (I finally finished it last night) and the one for today.

Aug 17:


Aug 18:

Unfortunately the number 30 doesn't show up too good. And if you aren't as old as dirt like me then you won't know who Englebert Humperdinck is....and yes, that's his name! I spelled it wrong on my page but that's ok. I don't think he'll ever see it!

It's back to being hot here and I think we might even have a little humidity today....yuk! So I'm outta here! I'm going to lounge about on the couch and eat bonbons and read a book. I hope where you are it's cool.