Friday, August 07, 2009

The Shorter the Better!

Hi everyone! The cooler weather has continued into today! Yea! The bad news is it will heat up again on the weekend. But at least I had a couple of good days and got to visit some of your blogs.

I might even have some time to do more visiting over the weekend as HB is going to be in the Pittsburgh, PA area. He flies out tomorrow and will return on Monday evening. He's going to a family reunion....his mother's side. He hasn't seen any of them since he was a very young man, and has not been in touch with them. Only since his mother died a few years ago has he been in contact with his last remaining aunt. So this will be a momentous occasion for him! Since it's such a short trip and he's flying, I won't be going. You know about me and flying!! But I think he needs to go and reconnect with some of his family. So I'll have a bachelorette weekend! Par-tay in the studio!!!

This morning I had a haircut and this time I had her do it really short. I love it....



What do you think? It's difficult to get a photo of myself!! Sorry it's kind of washed out. There was a lot of light coming from that one side but I think you can see me in my paint smeared tee shirt and my new SHORT hair!

And here's today's journal page....

Aug 7:


I hope you're having a great day....