Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays to Everyone!!!!



As you know I have been sick recently and Christmas cards did not get mailed out....so this is my way of wishing you Happy Holidays!

Thank you for continuing to visit me and my blog, and for all the comments you’ve left me over the past year. It’s those comments that keep me going and keep me creating art. I hope to see you again this coming year. I plan on doing lots more art and have several projects already buzzing around in my head.

For now, I wish you all the best for the holidays, I hope that Santa is good to you, and that you get to spend time with family and friends. I wish you peace, and love, and all good things, and most of all I wish you happiness in your life.

14 comments:

  1. Merry, Merry and a Happy Ho-Ho-Ho!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you continue to feel better! It's no fun to be sick any time but especially not at the holidays! Merry Christmas sweet friend! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Janet, I hope that you and HB have a wonderful day tomorrow :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krissie @ Winterwood9:32 PM

    merry christmas janet glad youre feeling better, in spite of theheat here my poor dh got sick just the day before xmas eve with a really bad virus!! happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays to you and HB, Janet ~ xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Janet. I'm glad that I met you, and that we'll be able to share our art adventures together!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And I wish you IMMEDIATE good health. Here's a magic wand to wave around to get rid of that flubug! */~~~~ xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet, a very Merry Christmas to you and HB. Enjoy the day and the week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you are well - wishing you happy holidays and a very happy New Year, Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love you Janet!!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you had a lovely Christmas. May the New Year bring you much Love Hugs and Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the Christmas wishes, Janet. I hope you're feeling much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you are feeling better, had a good Christmas and can now do more art! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet, I'm glad to see your up and about. I've been playing with blog templates all night so I'm not sure which one you actually saw. lol. I picked out my favorite from btemplates.com Their instructions for setting up in blogger are pretty easy to follow too. Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!