Followers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Little Bit of Pink!....

This will be a quickie post today. I have my page from yesterday to show you but the one for today is only partially finished and I won't get it done....maybe until tomorrow morning.

January 15:



When HB saw this one he said it reminded him of watermelon and summer. I know many of you are in the depths of a cold, snowy winter so maybe this bit of pink will make you smile. I hope so. It's no fun to be surrounded by gray days and snow everywhere. When it first falls it's so beautiful, white, and clean but it doesn't stay that way very long! Then it gets all dirty and gray and depressing. So find something bright and cheerful and try to forget what's outside the window! If you're enjoying summer right now then just think about sunshine, blue skies, and a juicy slice of watermelon! Yum!!

9 comments:

  1. I always look forward to seeing and reading your daily posts--it's like reading a book, with very colorful and fun pictures :) Do you like Suzi's class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that's what I call art Janet--lovely-lovely-lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this happy, colorful and fun page :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun colourful page! It does remind me of watermelon.

    Up here, in Montreal, the weather is actually much nicer, almost spring-like. But we all know it won't last...

    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors Janet! Your art is so bold and colorful.
    Dot xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovelovelove these pages and esp. these colours! You cheered my morning...it's a little gray here today and the leftover snow from our little 'thaw' is that yucky New York dirty gray...much prefer your colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun and happy page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think of snow with a romantic eye, I guess because we don't get it here.. summer is here cold at the moment.. the weather is all over the place.. but I guess that is the norm these days... pink is such a happy colour.. I think if we all found one pink item a day to reflect on, then it would be very difficult not to be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Janet,
    I really love these pages. They are bright and cheerful and the colors are wonderful. Pink just has a way of brightening my mood no matter how gray it is, that's part of the reason I love it so much. Very lovely pages indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!