Friday, April 23, 2010

Gorilla Snot....and Some Art

Did I get your attention with that title?!! It's what I'm using on my hair! For quite awhile I used a product called Got 2 Be Glued....I like my hair to stand up straight, kind of spiked and since I have fine hair it's a challenge and I need all the help I can get from some kind of strong product. Well, recently I went to buy some Glued and couldn't find it. TROUBLE! I don't like change. When I find something I like, I stick with it. While browsing the hair products I saw a colorful bottle and I couldn't resist....



And it really does say Gorilla snot....



Isn't that the most gross image to be putting on your hair!!! But it works! And it doesn't make my hair stiff and hard. It's easy to wash out and I love it! Who would ever think that at 66 years of age I'd be happy about putting gorilla snot on my hair!! And here's my hair now....



It's getting so gray that it's blending into the door behind me! I guess I'm a gray-haired punk!

********************************************

I'm still playing with scraps of paper in the studio....



This one is mostly magazine scraps and some paper tape.



The blue all came from magazines and the quote was on the seal of some sour cream I recently bought. I can find ephemera in the most unlikely places.

I've also been doing some Sharpie marker art in the evening....



Now I'm going to take my snotty hair and go back to the studio for some more play time! Have a great day....and SMILE!