Followers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Some Fish and A Bird....

Today I have some fantastic art to share with you....it isn't mine! I was lucky enough to be on the receiving end of this art. If you aren't already familiar with Lee of Defining Me then you should get yourself over to her blog and have a look. Take some time to go back through her posts and see her art. I think she has a wonderful style and her art always makes me smile.

We are doing a postcard swap and here are the three postcards she sent to me....


Three Fish....


a bird....


and my favorite, this big red fish.

Aren't these great? I love them all. Thank you so very much, Lee. I think I'm going to frame these for my studio so I can see them every day.

13 comments:

  1. Don't you just love Mail Call?!!!!! Another blog to follow (and I wonder where the time goes!!!)!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and it is such fun! love your scrap collages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I always drawn to colorful fish, too! What a nice compliment to hang in your studio! Off to see her other work :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are gorgeous! What a great gift to receive in the post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'Day, I came for a visit via Annielf's blog but have seen you around (via your comments) in various other blogs I like to visit.
    Just thought I would say I enjoyed your blog, it is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! There are so many awesome blogs. I hadn't seen Lee's blog. She has some unique work. Cool postcards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These fishes are cute!
    I bet you were surprise to get these.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous - lucky you. My fav is the 1st one - 3 fishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a lovely, lovely collection of postcards Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:24 AM

    I love Lees art too... she is a total inspiration to me too!

    actaully you and Lee are both my creative muses, and its nice to have each other to inspire!

    winterwood

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Janet...I have some catching up to do. I really like Lee's art! You have been a busy little bee your ownself. Hmmm, and I'm glad to know about Gorilla Snot...a girl never knows when she might need that. You have done a whole lot of art since I visited you last.
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks for being so nice and showing my art. and all the nice comments.

    lee

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky you! They are bright, colorful and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!