Followers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm LOST Today!!

Just a quickie post today. I think I've finished one of the brown paper pieces. But who knows! I might walk past it and think of something else to do to it. For now here's what it looks like....



I added a little more color and some of my fake writing....I love using it.

*********************************************

Be sure to stop by tomorrow....either here or at Lee's blog. We're planning a little something that you might enjoy.

*********************************************

And finally....you all know where to find me tonight. Sitting in front of the TV for 4.5 hours watching the final episode of LOST!! I freely admit to being a LOST addict. I've watched faithfully since day one. And no matter how it all ends I can truthfully say it's been the BEST six years of TV that I've ever seen.

What am I going to do when all my bad boys are gone? No more Sawyer, Sayid, or Jin.



No more creepy Ben....or Locke/fake Locke. And Hurley....he has definitely captured my heart! What on earth will I do on Tuesday evenings?

Molly and I think we should start a support group for everyone with LOST withdrawals!

Will you be watching?

14 comments:

  1. Oh, you KNOW I'm watching!!! Only a few hours to wait...

    Love the colourful doodles + fake writing you've been doing lately.

    Hugs,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I will be watching too. As you know Saywer is my man and he has been exceptionally hot this season. But I also have a place in my heart for Hurley, he is such a gentle soul. I too have watched from day one. Hard to believe its been seven years.

    Oh your doodle is beautiful too! Those LOST boys kind had me sidetracked....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a lost party with me, nobody else likes it, popcorn , diet coke, and headphones.....

    love the brown paper art

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with your brown paper. I can sit and study it and see all kinds of things in it. I do not watch Lost but will be watching a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally gotten burn out on watching Lost, I liked it when it first started out though, but then after awhile I lost interested in it. although those guys are surely sexy! :)

    The doodle here to me looks almost like a abstract fish. Very nice to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brown paper page looks great. So what do you think about when you do the fake writing to get it to look like it does?

    Alas, I must admit I have never seen Lost. Tonight I will be watching the Celebrity Apprentice Finale, and this is the first season I have even watched it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is too pretty ~ I am sitting in front of the TV watching Lost right now and loving it! I so love the characters and so hope there is a happy ending for all! Blessings my dear! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you enjoyed the last episode of LOST, Janet. Your enthusiasm for the show certainly makes me wish I had started watching it all those years ago.

    Love your colourful doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love the new direction your art has taken lately. It's such happy work. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I felt the same way with ER :( I still miss it! I went over to Lee's blog--what a great artist! So I'm curious to see what's going on today.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It may be good I never got into lost... or else I'd be lost!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the Brown paper art you have done, this is really cool!!!
    I am not a Lost watcher, but I understand how hard it is when something you care about goes off air. Big Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've watched every episode too...I thought the finale was great..although just a touch predictable..I was smiling throughout.. DH has not seen it..so I will watch it one more time....sad to see it go...bus also sad to see Law and Order go...that one sneaked up on me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Janet! I was thinking of you when the last episode was approaching. I was lost most of the time I watched "Lost" but what the heck? We watched the last episode. Were you ok with the ending? Anywhoo, I FINALLY have some intuitive art up on my blog if you want to stop by.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!