Followers

Friday, June 18, 2010

Just a Reminder....

Just a little reminder that if you're still curious about my new studio space I'll be posting lots of photos late tonight for the big 2nd Annual "Where Bloggers Create" party. If you haven't heard about it just click on the button below....




and it should take you to the blog where you can find out all the details. I've spruced up and tidied and I think everything is ready so I hope you'll all come back for a peek inside my new studio space.

Other than that I just have one piece of art to show you....



This is a large size post card that I made for a blogging friend. She received it so I can show it now. This was a fun one to make and somehow, just slightly makes me think of Alice in Wonderland....I think it's the rabbit and the hearts.

See you later tonight....

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the postcard art.

    I'll be part of the party too..with my temporary open air art nook for the summer months...and used only for certain creative endeavors.

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the studio pics.
    I also think of Alice when I look at this post card. I really liked the last piece with the black leaves. I'll be back later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me think of Alice in Wonderland too....the design works very well with the background colours. Lovely work, as always, Janet.

    I'm keen to see more of your studio pics so I'm off to check out the link.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the lucky friend who recieved this card and I LOVE IT!!! It is even prettier in person and decorated on both sides, it is hanging right in my work space because it makes me smile every day :)
    thanks a bunch Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!