Followers

Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Lee and Me, the Mail Swap, and No Sleep....

Lee and I have had such a great response to our first ever mail swap. Several new people signed up along with some old friends and we really appreciate it. Below is a list of the people who signed up for the swap. If you don't see your name, and you signed up, please let me know ASAP!

1. Phoenix Peacock

2. Kate

3. Carmelina

4. Laura

5. Mary

6. Sophie

7. Mridula

8. Robyn

9. Judie

10. Little Messy Missy

11. Beth

12. Joyce

13. Gayle, who has no blog

14. Lisa Dalke

15. Michelle Pierron

Lee sent out emails today with your partner's address. She was great....because I was in no shape to even think! I was up all night....never got any sleep. I usually stay up until at least midnight or a little later but I had to be somewhere this morning by 5:30 and it was about 1.5 hours from my house. Giving me only about an hour or so to sleep which wasn't going to do me much good. So I opted to just stay up all night! Consequently I'm a wreck today!! If this post doesn't make any sense then you know why.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to "normal" and I'll get busy creating some collages to send out. It's always so much fun to get art in the mail!

8 comments:

  1. This looks interesting.
    I am kind of late, am I not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get some shut-eye, my friend. And be kind to yourself tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you hate nights that you can't sleep? Should this mail art be put into an envelope and mailed or fold it over and mail like that? I have seen some done like that...this is new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My name is here, but I didn't receive an e-mail. ??? I hope it didn't go in my spam 'cause I just realized that I dumped it without checking it. Can I get a resend, please?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had nights like that.
    Get some rest.
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited...I hope you sleep tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi janet. Ick to be sick! Sending you healing vibes. I did receive an email from Lee today (came in my spam but I've been watching for it) but it had no partner name and address, only 6X6 and deadline June 30. Can this be any subject collage? If it is a theme I havent heard. I replied email to Lee about the partner info but letting you know too.

    Get better!!! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Janet hope you get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!