After reading all your comments and suggestions from the last post I decided to try a touch of turquoise on the orange collage.
I did those circles in the corner and then dry-brushed some turquoise onto the petals....just enough to give a hint of color. I'll probably still add something in that upper right corner but haven't decided on what yet. Thanks for giving me such good ideas.
I also re-did the purple one. It's a little brighter than it shows in the photo, and I like it better than before but it still isn't anything great.
Sometimes things just don't work out the first time and I have to go back and change everything around.
I used several different blue paints and a little purple. Then I stamped on the purple areas with turquoise ink and then used a darker blue ink to stamp on the other areas. I used white ink to stamp letters and numbers....
Then I got out some Lumiere paints and some lightweight paper and made this background....
I added some stamped writing and some of my fake writing
And that's all I managed to get done yesterday. I also went through some things and found several drawings that I did back in 2003. I'll share them with you over the next few days. Here is the first one....
This is done on 11" x 14" paper. She had a blank face, as I never used to draw faces on any of the ladies I drew....but last night I gave her a face. I used to draw these ladies all the time. I'm thinking about adding some color to her. If I do I'll show you how she turns out.
Now back to playing! Have a fun day everyone!!!