Followers

Sunday, August 01, 2010

Swap Info....

Here are the partners for the ATC swap:

Shopgirl and DJ

Gemma and Artful Musings

Sophie and Anna Rosa

Carmelina and Angelle

Krissie and Ragamuffin Gal

Marlene and Joyful Ploys

Lee and Sharon

Little Messy Missy and Phoenix Peacock

Janet and Beth

Please note: we need an email for Believe2010. Please contact Lee (go to her blog here and her email is listed under her complete profile)with your email info ASAP.

Thanks to all of you for signing up. And remember, please don't show your ATCs on your blog until you know your partner has received them. Then be sure to let me or Lee know so we can show your ATCs on our blogs.

Just a reminder....one ATC with summer theme and one ATC with fashion theme. Have fun!!

I'll be back later today with some art. See you then....

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be fun, can't wait to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    Well I can comment here okay...I wonder if it could be my spyware protector, who knows?
    Have fun with your swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too cant wait to get going with this! what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I met DJ today, she has a beautiful blog...I think we will have fun. Since I haven't done this before, when do we start?
    It has been awhile since I made a ATC...Love, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!