Thursday, November 11, 2010

Class Projects....

I may not be around very much the next few days other than putting my daily work on my blog. I'm really behind in the Paint Free class I'm taking and also the Art, Heart and Healing class. So I plan to get caught up on some of that over the next few days. There won't be much time for blog visiting but if I have a chance I'll pop in.

Yesterday's word was liberty. Well, my first thought was "give me liberty or give me death" but I didn't want to do a page around that so I thought about liberty/freedom and came up with this....



This was another page where I had the background done and just sitting in the journal. The girl was even glued down....she was just waiting for the right words to say and there they are.

*********************************************
Back to the Paint Free class....I just finished one of the assignments/exercises and it was fun. We had to paint for 30 minutes without stopping....or thinking! Here's what I did....



It's done on a piece of 12" x 18" sketch paper! I didn't have anything else that big so I just went with it. I am happy with what I did even though it's sort of primitive.

Ok, I'm off to do more painting. I'll share more with you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Great liberty page Janet and I love the paint free page too. I think your liberty quote would be a great affirmation for us all
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should give that advice to myself... I think its great to give onseself that liberty and freedom! good advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My grand funk has been bringing me to some interesting possibilities too. Good advise, Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet...these pages are terrific!
    I have a lot of pages waiting to be 'finished' and maybe I too am simply waiting for that perfect word....

    I love your liberty page...it is so inspirational.

    and your 'primitive' piece looks very evolved to me! love it...your composition works very well!

    have fun painting in all of your busy art classes

    ciao bella

    Creative Carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your messages & art!
    so fun to find you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahh yes! you liberate me!
    michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!