Friday, November 26, 2010

A Few More Pages....

Whew! Are you all stuffed from the big Thanksgiving dinner....those of you in the U.S. probably are! HB and I went to my cousin's daughter's house for dinner. It was great! The turkey was moist and delicious, and all the other dishes were good, too. We had a fun time.

HB took a picture of me....sorry for squinting but the sun was right in my eyes!



The shawl/scarf was a gift from my daughter. I love it and don't get to use it very often because I'm usually in jeans. Yesterday was a good excuse to dress up a little bit.

********************************************
Now back to art! I'm still playing catch-up on my NaNoJouMo/AEDM pictures so here are a few more:

Nov 21 - word was atonement



I had cut this girl out a long time ago....she was wearing a dress but I cut legs because I wanted to use it for something and then never did! So she worked good for saying "I'm sorry"

Nov 22 - word was relax



I didn't do much on this one! I love the image and it seemed perfect just as it was so that was it!

Nov 23 - word was evolve



This was a page I had partially done earlier and it seemed to work. So there you have it for today. I'll put up more tomorrow until I get caught up. I have to admit I did not do a page yesterday! I didn't do any art yesterday....but I had fun!

Now it's on to Christmas!!! Maybe our trees will go up this weekend. We'll see....

14 comments:

  1. Looking good, Janet! Love the scarf/shawl. Like all the pages, but Relax really called to me! ;D ;D ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I like that will parakeet. Re: the pretty scarf - I pretty much wear jeans all the time and I don't think twice about wearing my pretty scarves too. If it's silking and shiny, soft and feminine, it goes with jeans. Try it. You'll like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pages all three. Don't you look cute all dressed up. A very pretty scarf. I wear my nice shawl and scarves with jeans too, as I love scarves and wear jeans most of the time. Ahh...do you remember the days of long ago, when we wore jeans with high heels and silk shirts? At least I did...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet!

    I love your three pages here...as always..there is just something about your art that I love!

    thanks for sharing!

    ciao bella

    creative carmelina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Janet, love that picture of you. Great sassy hair do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great photo Janet. You look wonderful and the scarf is lovely. Thanks for all the nice things you wrote to me. It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so elegant in your pretty new scarf.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the encouraging words about my fabric book.What a great scarf, looking good girl!
    Loven the pages you are doing, really like the lady in the hammock.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Janet - youre looking all spiffy all dressed up! Hope you had a wonderful weekend, and my have you been nsuy with your pages of late! Kudos to you! I think Ive packed my art stuff up for now till after xmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful photo of you, my friend! Love your pretty scarf...it looks nice on you! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous photo and scarf! And I love "evolve" -- all perfect. (Give me jeans or cords and I'm a happy girl!)

    My word is prophet. I like that. Especially with evolve.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute photo of you, Janet! I have the same problem...lots of knitted scarves in my wardrobe but never the right climate or occasion to actually wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Not looking at the art Janet it's the good looking lady that I am impressed with.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photo and scarf.I'm wondering how the heck I missed all these posts when you are on my front page... I guess I was busy when these showed up...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!