Followers

Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Are You Ready????

As promised, Lee and I are co-hosting another trade. After I mentioned earlier that she and I were doing something together, several of you expressed an interest in another trade. So we put our heads together and came up with one.

Let's get all girlie this time. Let's let our feminine side shine. We're calling it Feminine Frills....sorry I don't know how to make those cute little buttons for you to put on your blog....I'm not very techie! So I'm just using one of my previous drawings from several years ago to get you in the mood....



And here's the info on the trade....one 6" x 6" piece done in any kind of mixed media that you like. You have until the 15th of this month to sign up, then Lee and I will assign partners and you should mail your art by the end of this month. So sign-up until March 15 and mail by March 31. That's easy, isn't it?

Get out all those pink paints and papers, clip out all those flowers and frills, draw all those pouty lips....just do your own thing and make it girlie and fun.

You can sign up here or over at Lee's blog but either way be sure we have an email for you. Mine is posted in my profile and Lee's is in her profile, too. Lee usually does most of the email communication so be sure to add her to your address book so you don't miss her emails about your partner.

8 comments:

  1. put me down, I love that picture, fits the swap perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitely a girlie-girl, please add me to your swap! Thanks Janet and Lee for hosting this awesome swap!

    Big hugs

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'd love to make a 6x6!
    Please count me in (lee has my email)... thanks for hosting ladies, I'm in a mail art mood now...
    Best wishes from germany,
    tj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh boy, this almost makes me want to try art again. Can't wait to see the results!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, Janet, love your "Girly Girl" blue-eyed lady...There must be many wonderful "feminine frills" tucked away within your imagination calling to brought to page~!! Good painting to you~!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had so much fun last time, how could I pass this up. Sign me up please. My email is in my profile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet...lifes been crazy this week so I'm just now getting around to visit. I've never done a 6x6 trade...sounds like fun...count me in.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really tempting - but I've told myself I can't do any other trades till I finish the three Paint & Pass paintings that have been languishing here for ages. Looking forward to seeing them all, though.
    p.s. Love your She Art girl I just saw in the post below!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!