Friday, March 18, 2011

Feminine Frills Swap Partners....

Did you think we had forgotten to pair you with a partner? I'm late doing this and I apologize, and without further delay here they are:

TJ and Kelly

Lee and Marlene

Mary and Michelle

Gemma and Ravenousrae

You may notice that I'm not listed there. We still ended up with an uneven number of people so I dropped out for this swap. Lee (fast girl that she is!) already had her piece finished and I hadn't even started mine so I thought that was fair. Besides I still get to enjoy looking at all the ones you create. I'll be emailing you today with your partners information.

Have fun!!

11 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what the girls come up with!
    hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, I'm so sorry you didnt get a partner. I'm sorry I didn't join. I'm just scrambling right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    Oh, this sounds like fun.
    I haven't bloged for a while and just see what you're up to!
    Gorgeous theme, looking forward to seeing everyone's pieces.
    Happy creating,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee already contacted me and I have sent her my address also. Fun time is about to begin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds fun! it brings to mind some pretty frilly knickers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet, I couldn't commit to anything right now. I'll have to watch the fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet, I am looking forward to seeing the results of this swap
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you again for organizing this and including me in the fun!

    Best wishes from germany,
    tj

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's my kind of swap -- where I can just coordinate!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Girlll...how are you?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking forward to seeing them all - but I'm so sorry you're missing out, Janet! Wish I had ponied up, now. I'm sure you would have done something fabulous too...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!