Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I'm Crazy!!

I must be crazy! Lee and I are co-hosting our Feminine Frills swap and I just signed up for another swap! You may remember last year that Hanna did a postcard swap....it was so successful that she's doing it again this year. If you're interested you can read all about it here. Last year I received some gorgeous postcards. I hope you join in for the fun.

I'll give you a sneak peek at a few of the postcards I'm making....



I'm doing girls and flowers....and I'm almost finished with all 10 postcards.



I've mentioned the She Art class I'm taking right now. That class inspired me to make these postcards. There's another She Art class starting in April if you're interested. And if you decide to sign up would you please mention that you heard about it on my blog. You can learn more about the class here. I think it's a super fun class and the price is great.