Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Please Think About Joining Us....

This is the day when Lee and I are supposed to announce the partners for our Feminine Frills swap....but we have an uneven number of sign-ups so I'm extending the time until tomorrow in the hope that we will get at least one more person to join us.

If you're on the fence about whether or not to join in, here are the specifics....make one 6" x 6" piece of art in whatever medium you choose. It can be watercolor, acrylics, mixed media, collage, you decide. The theme is girlie, feminine frilly. It should be finished by the end of this month and mailed to your partner.

I know this is a busy time with a lot going on around Blogland but I hope you will consider our little swap.

EDITED: Thanks everyone....we have closed sign-ups for this swap. I'll post your partners tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Looking forward to having some girlie time Janet! I think I will start my 6x6 piece today!
    Big hugs and many blessings
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a great swap, Janet, but I'm still finishing of Pay It Forward gifts from last year so I will have to give it a miss this time around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I wish I could, especially since you two have been so supportive of my project. Unfortunatly, I'm already having a nervous breakdown and just can't add any more to my plate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward, I will start mine today also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Janet, how do you know my life long friend Mary Ellen over on Back to the Moon? Oh, and HI! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Janet -- it's a bad time for me, but it sounds wonderful. I hope you find your sixth!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK I am kinda booked too. Working on shrine for Oaxaca street children.
    and some projects. But yes a 6x6 piece sounds like fun.
    I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh and thanks for your comment to donate to Red Cross.
    love
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel awful not joining...but I am just can't right now. Next time...Okay
    I was looking at all the pink around me right now...I am missing a real chance to be pretty in pink so to speak. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!