Followers

Friday, April 22, 2011

It's a New Day....

Thanks for all your comments yesterday....and for all the emails, too. I'm doing much better today. A good night's sleep works wonders!

Even though I had a bad day yesterday I managed to finish a journal spread that I had been working on. And it makes me smile when I look at it....I hope you like it, too.

I love the bright colors and the background.

I found this guy silhouette online and left him all black because.....
She is the center of attention!

I still have several more journal spread backgrounds finished from when I was on my break so maybe I'll get another one done today. Thank you again for all your comments. I read each and every one of them....and I try to respond but there are times when I don't get around to all of them. I apologize for that.

I hope you all have a great day. Hugs to everyone!!

11 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry for your bad day. I hope things worked themselves out...Your art is shinning!!! I love everything I see on your blog! Wishing you many good days... xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those spreads! How fun! Isn't it funny how you can be having a bad day, but create such uplifting art? I guess that's one way to lift ourselves out of a funk...a way to "fake it until you feel it".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pages. Glad you are back, and glad you are feeling better. Some days are just the pits, that's all there is to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janet, these journal pages are lovley! I am really enjoying the colors and the composition for this spread. I share your work with my mother today. She doesn't use the computer at all...I wish she would try. She would rather not add anything "complicated" to her life. She really enjoyed your ladies in your header:)
    Hugs,
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet,
    I'm glad you're feeling a bit better.
    Love this Journal spread~they look like famous night clubbers. lol
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't just like this journal spread, I love it! great color and so full of fun. I have been at the beach but am glad to be home and visiting some blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janet,

    Glad your are doing better. Love your page. I love the ladies you've been doing and their wonderful outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so very happy to hear good news that your feeling so much more better!!

    This is a new style and I love it much! Wonderfully done too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Janet;
    I am so glad today is a new day for you! That's one great thing that always happens - it's always a new day tomorrow! I LOVE this spread! It reminds me of an artist I featured just a little while ago... Julie Nutting.
    I love the doodles down her stockings! So cool!
    Big hugs to you Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, this is a tons of fun set of pages. Glad your bad day is over and done, onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad to hear you are feeling better Janet. ((Hugs)) to you.
    Love the fun journal page. The patterned papers are brilliant.
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!