So what have I been doing the past few days, you ask. My answer would be, not much! At least nothing exciting to show you. I'm trying to sand and gesso all those paint brochures I pilfered from the paint departments! The stack seems to keep getting bigger as I go along....and honest, I haven't been to the paint stores again.
I found an old painting that was unfinished (how rare!!) so I set it aside to work on. I've managed to put another half hour into it but it's still not ready to go on the "done" pile. Just not feelin' it right now.
The index cards are still being done though. I'm keeping up with this challenge so far, and I haven't even taken off the one day a week allowed. As of today I've done 30 index cards.
06/30/2011 - used a paint dauber to make the blue flowers, added stems and leaves with markers and paint. More summer flowers. I think I have flowers on my mind because the agapanthus is just beginning to open up this year and I have a few gladiolas blossoming in the yard. There are some pics of them over on my photo blog....the link is on the right side.
Now I think I'll try to finish that one painting today. And work on some more paint brochures. I don't have a huge area where I can work on several at one time so this is slow going. Wish me luck....