Sunday, October 30, 2011

Re-Doing Some Art Journal Pages....

Thanks for all your comments on my Paint Party Friday painting. I almost gave up on her but I'm glad I didn't.
********************************************
After all that painting I was ready for something a little less stressful so I got out one of my art journals and was leafing through it. I came across this page....


I mostly used this to test some sprays. It wasn't anything I was attached to so I decided to cover it up with something else. I wanted to do something fast and easy so out came all my scraps of paper.


I used some paper tape and also some printed packing tape, a few stickers, and some rub-ons. It took me about 10 minutes to do and I was happy with it. Then I moved on to another page that I hadn't done anything on. It was a single page like the other one so I went to the scraps again....


It was difficult to photograph this one because of the dark violets in the center and the pale lavender along the border. I love this picture and have had it in my stash for quite awhile. I added some striped tape to the corners and Voila!!....I was finished. Plus it's good for Halloween!