Monday, November 07, 2011

Day 7 of AEDM - Art Journal Spread

I've made it through one week of AEDM! And it's been fun. Each day I've challenged myself to get up first thing in the morning and create something.

Today it was another spread in my art journal. I'm trying to get back into the habit of working in it daily. The pages I did today may or may not be finished. Somehow they seem to be lacking something plus you know I always have trouble adding words to my pages.

I started off with a few smears of paint. Then I added a stencil....just some plastic canvas stuff, and used a red Adirondack color wash spray.

Then two flowers from a paper napkin....


Some scrapbook paper yielded a few more flowers....


And that's where I left it. I love the background and texture so I did a collage of the photos. You can click on it to see some of the designs in the background.


And here are the final photos of this spread....




I'll probably look at these pages for awhile and decide if I want to write anything on them. If not, then they'll stay just as they are.