Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Day 8 of AEDM....

Thanks for all your wonderful comments on yesterday's journal spread. I did add a few white dots here and there but nothing too drastic. If I change it anymore I'll show you what I do.
***********************************************
This morning I came straight to the studio
 and prepped two canvases....
One is a 12" square
 and the other is 16" x 20"


The one on the left is a "crazy" face done with my non-dominant hand, and the one on the right is covered with book text. I plan to work on these later today.

I also had a journal spread that was partially finished 
so I did a bit more on it....


It's a bit quirky and very busy....


The large lettering reads across both pages.
It says: Come along on a magic carpet ride
we can fly through the night
to exotic lands 


So that's all I have for the eighth day of AEDM....but at least I'm still creating every day. Tomorrow will be a tough day since it's our shopping/errand day and I usually don't have a lot of time in the studio but I'm sure I'll manage something.

See you tomorrow!!




10 comments:

  1. Quirky is good. I love magic carpets and magic lanterns. Fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quirky right up my alley, I love that saying, and the colors, I wish I could work big like you

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will just have to get up an hour earlier won't you Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colorful and fun,I really do like it.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page Janet, I love the mystery and thoughts of exotic places you have evoked. Always love the genie in the bottle stories
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colours are fantastic but its the lettering I am so impressed with! I cant do letters at all! I think they make your page look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You did that with your non-dominant hand? That's great work! You always amaze me with all you manage to accomplish.
    Have a good shopping/errand day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A wonderful magic carpet ride spread, Janet....LOVE that green background, it makes everything POP!

    Have fun working on your canvas pieces ~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. shawn8:10 AM

    Love the colors on your page! You are very talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I just love how you mix trhings up,, never boring here is it!! Beautiful journal,, what a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!