Followers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

New ATCs and Some Trades....

Recently I've traded ATCs with several people and I've been slow posting them. So here they are....


from Andria (above)




from Fran


from Mary


from Teresa

I haven't traded ATCs for quite some time and it was fun doing it again. 
*******************************

I made these ATCs a few days ago. 






I just blobbed on some watercolor paints in red and green, then filled in the background with black and added some white dots sort of like Alisa Burke does. Fast, easy and fun. Other than that I haven't been spending much time in the studio. No painting, no collage, no anything and I'm getting anxious to get my hands dirty.

8 comments:

  1. Wow you have received some lovely cards.
    i love the cards you have done. I keep forgetting about that technique. They look so vibrant
    Lee:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Janet...looks like you have been getting some really nice ATC's. I love those that you made with the black background...so stunning!!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet! Love the black, red and green! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful cards....always fun catching up on your work here! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ATC's you received! I love yours too! I have never traded them before. For my fairs in November I made Art prints in the size of ATC's and gave them out as business cards. I don't know all the rules about ATC's. I have heard different things. Do they have to have sayings on them or anything? I love the vibrance of your ATC's this year!
    Beautiful.
    I hope you are well and are enjoying your December.
    Hugs and many blessings Dear Janet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are very pretty... love them al! :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoo-hoo...glad you got my ATC. I will post your lovely card very soon. These are all so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for posting the card you got:) All of them are lovely and I especially like yours with the black background:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!