It began with a picture from a magazine, then I painted over it and added some UPC labels which I think are great graphic accents.
I did her on one of my hardback book covers. I layered on some old book pages and then painted her. She's given me a lot of trouble with her face shading. I just can't seem to get it right so I just gave up and called her done!
I also doodled around with these flowers. I wish I had added some brighter colors but for now this is what it is. They sort of remind me of octopus arms!! Maybe they're octopus flowers!
And that's what I've been up to recently. I hope you're all creating lots of fun art, too. Keep playing...