Followers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

I Keep Practicing...

Here's another face I did...


I still need more practice but I'm having fun along the way. You might recognize that background. It's some of the brown paper that came from my work table disaster several days ago. I glued a piece of it on one of the wood plaques I got at the dollar store.

And this is a small painting I did for Kate's birthday. 
I was a little late getting it to her.


This is done on a hardback book cover. 
And I used my favorite thing...DOTS!
Some of them are metallic gold.

4 comments:

  1. Like your lady and the gift for your friend ... I love dots, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Janet!!!
    I love this face painting!!
    Using the paper bag as your painting surface, fantastic.
    LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Her.
    Have you given her a name?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faces, Janet, and all of their little "imperfections". It all adds up to a style that is identifiably you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' your dots, Janet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit me and for leaving a comment. I appreciate each and every comment and will answer any questions via email. Otherwise I will respond to your comments with comments of my own on your blog. I love the blogging community!!